Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I Had For Lunch Today



Reading the daily newsfeeds over lunch today, I came across the following things I wanted to share with you:
Finding and Promoting Products That Inspire Customer Loyalty – now that’s a concept to get your teeth stuck into. Does it work for PR agencies too?

Mobile commerce and retail has huge play in mobile advertising
– Ya think??? Check out what Dan Butcher and the Mobile Marketer crew are doing at NRF’s Mobile Bootcamp in San Francisco this week.

Meanwhile, on the East Coast…
- It’s mobile mobile, all the time. DMA’s 2nd Annual Mobile Marketing day is in NYC today, where mobile execs will be disussing the future of digital media, um, mobile.

The 4A’s conference stresses the need for “Marketing Innovation”
– When hasn’t that been the case? The ad industry has always been on the cusp of something transformational, redefining its model, yada yada yada. Stop talking people and just do it already.

I knew there was a reason why Google entered the mobile space last year – The Mobile Ad Network race is REALLY hotting up.

RIP Home Video Phone? Seven Reasons Why Home Videophones Are a Terrible Idea from Erik Sherman at BNET - Thank goodness, that’s all I can say. I won’t have to touch up my makeup before you call me anymore.

Well, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?